This year, we created a contest for the official festival shirt. Graphic designers were encouraged to submit a design that exemplified the festival and its events. Our planning committee could not decide between the top two entries, so we opened it up to public voting on Facebook. Even there, the voting was nearly deadlocked – so we are excited to announce that BOTH shirts will be printed and available for sale!
- Still Searching for the Perfect Costume? Look no further….
- Event Reminder – Movie Night at the Library!
- 31 Days of Irvington – The History of Halloween Costumes
- Artist Preview Sale!
- 31 Days of Irvington – Art in Irvington
- 31 Days of Irvington – Our Lady of Lourdes
- 31 Days of Irvington – The History of the Jack O Lantern
- We Need A Hand….or Two…..
- 31 Days of Irvington – The Benton House
- Art & Silent Auction Preview
Download our app!