This year, we created a contest for the official festival shirt. Graphic designers were encouraged to submit a design that exemplified the festival and its events. Our planning committee could not decide between the top two entries, so we opened it up to public voting on Facebook. Even there, the voting was nearly deadlocked – so we are excited to announce that BOTH shirts will be printed and available for sale!
- CONGRATS!!! Foundation East places number one for Best New Public Art!!!
- Sponser the Irvington Halloween Festival!
- Volunteer and help make the Halloween Festival happen. All the cool kids are doin’ it!
- Help Spread the Word – Vendor Information!
- 2014 Vendor Applications Now Open!
- Halloween Festival Poster and T-Shirt Design Contests Now Open
- Cabaret Poe and Gothic Ball – Q Artistry 2013
- Pride of Indy Concert Band Presents: Music Imaginarium
- Chili Supper / Bona Thompson Center Paranormal Results
- 2013 Pleasant Run Run Registration