This year, we created a contest for the official festival shirt. Graphic designers were encouraged to submit a design that exemplified the festival and its events. Our planning committee could not decide between the top two entries, so we opened it up to public voting on Facebook. Even there, the voting was nearly deadlocked – so we are excited to announce that BOTH shirts will be printed and available for sale!
- CONGRATS to our First Place Poster Winner!
- First Round of Poster Design Voting is Complete
- Don’t forget to vote!!!
- Halloween Festival Poster Voting is NOW OPEN!
- Update: TShirt Contest Extended!
- Deadlines Fast Approaching!
- CONGRATS!!! Foundation East places number one for Best New Public Art!!!
- Sponser the Irvington Halloween Festival!
- Volunteer and help make the Halloween Festival happen. All the cool kids are doin’ it!
- Help Spread the Word – Vendor Information!