The Irvington Halloween Festival Planning Committee is kicking off its planning of the 66th Annual Irvington Halloween Festival. Our first meeting is to be held on April 18th at 6:30pm in the Irvington Presbyterian Church basement. This meeting is open to all persons interesting in volunteering for the planning of this year’s Festival. Please join us!
- CONGRATS!!! Foundation East places number one for Best New Public Art!!!
- Sponser the Irvington Halloween Festival!
- Volunteer and help make the Halloween Festival happen. All the cool kids are doin’ it!
- Help Spread the Word – Vendor Information!
- 2014 Vendor Applications Now Open!
- Halloween Festival Poster and T-Shirt Design Contests Now Open
- Cabaret Poe and Gothic Ball – Q Artistry 2013
- Pride of Indy Concert Band Presents: Music Imaginarium
- Chili Supper / Bona Thompson Center Paranormal Results
- 2013 Pleasant Run Run Registration